Saturday, September 20, 2008

sweet pea swap

I recently participated in a "swap" on a crochet forum I frequent. Pictured above are the items I sent my swap partner Caroline:

1. a little lucky buddha for pocket sized protection;
2. a soy friendship candle;
3. amber insence resin;
4. Anna Karenina by Tolstoy;
5. a thread crochet bookmark;
6. a leaflet of shawl patterns; and
7. a SWEET PEA SHAWL from Debbie Stroller's Stitch and Bitch.

I made the shawl in Classic Elite Flash, a mercinized cotton yarn that drapes nicely is soft to the touch. She mentioned her favorite colors were blues and greens which is the reason I selected this slightly variegated hue. She received her package yesterday - I hope she enjoys it.

She sent me a box full of lovely things as well and I will post pictures soon.

No comments: