Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Funday Fasion Show






So of course I crochet but do I actually wear the items I make in public? But of course!

Pictured above top: me preparing to see if our lottery ticket was in fact the "golden ticket" at Fair Park during my beau and I's Fair Day adventure. Note the crochet market bag. I made these all summer long and have yet to run out of uses for them. Note also my fondness for Mexican party dresses and moccasins. (Aside: free market bag to anyone who wants to mail me a Mexican party dress in exchange)

Pictured also above: my beau and I at the Dallas World Aquarium. Note: my flapper hat with yellow carnation accent flower. Note also that yellow carnations symbolize rejection and disappointment - two things I experienced firsthand from the bird I tried to befriend in the third level rain forest portion of the aquarium.

2 comments:

yotababy said...

I so LOVE the hat! You're definitely going to have to teach me to make one someday! :)

bobbye said...

Anytime - well anytime we're both free. Let's pick a day... November-ish?