Thursday, August 14, 2008

yarn stash update




I've just added several balls of Kid Mohair by Filatura Di Crossa in breathtaking teal as well as several more of Premiere by Classic Elite Yarns in a lovely spring green hue.

I'll be using these yarns to make Doris Chan's Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl and Irish Mist Stole.

I'm working with the Premiere yarn now and love, love, love the way it feels. I'm on the third round of this shawl now and it's working up so quickly I'm envisioning gifting it to several people for Christmas. I might be underestimating this large shawl (not to mention my general lack of free time in the holiday season) though. Regardless I plan on gifting this green gem to myself.

New rule for this holiday season: pamper yourself, let the elves deal with everyone else.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The yarn is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see how the finished items look...